PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this role mobile testing Experience at the APP level (iOS and/or Android) is REQUIRED. Candidates must possess experience with Xcode or Android Studio
We do a great deal of our testing manually. We automate where we can, and then code those automated scripts using COTS, customized or internal tools, whatever the situation calls for. We're looking for a great team member with strong manual testing experience to include: mobile cross-platform, Windows & Mac OS and networking. Java script, testing at network device level and/or any registry level experience would be very attractive as well.
What You'll Do In This Role:
- Develop test cases to effectively and efficiently test new capabilities and bug fixes, identify potential bugs in existing applications and document all issues into the defect tracking system
- Assists in research tasks at all points of Product and Project development process as needed, including market research, and potential research projects related to network hardware
- Apply lessons learned and industry best practices into the testing cycles and verify that all software releases conform to company policies on data handling
- Document and maintain configuration and process information
- Assist Software Engineering Team with basic support in troubleshooting problems in development and production environments
- Executing test scenarios and scripts, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Performing software and system verification and validation testing using both manual and automated test tools
- Research new platforms and technology to understand how we may be able to test these platforms in the future.
- Ability to run basic Unix/Linux commands
- Thorough understanding of HTTP/HTTPS and internet protocols
- Mobile Testing Experience at the APP level (iOS and/or Android) is REQUIRED
- Familiarity with Xcode and Android Studio is REQUIRED
- Ability to utilize SQL to retrieve and manipulate data
- Familiar with web debugging/sniffing tools and mobile emulators
- Experience working in an agile/scrum team
- Previous experience in Level 3 Technical Support or Configuration Management role
Other Skills You'll Need:
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Master’s degree in Information Science or related field
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and information
- Time management skills & ability to multi-task
- Possess the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented with outstanding problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- A self-starter that is proactive, and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.