JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER, DIGITAL MEDIA
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
REPORTS TO: SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, DIGITAL MEDIA EAST
In this Sales Manager role, you'll be at the forefront of telling comScore's story to the publisher marketplace, with a focus on expanding comScore's footprint of industry-leading syndicated and custom solutions in North America. The Sales Manager develops the strategy and associated tactics for identifying and then personally renewing and closing new business opportunities within an existing set of clients. He/she is accountable for meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
In this Sales Manager role, you'll be at the forefront of telling comScore’s story to the publisher marketplace, with a focus on expanding comScore’s footprint of industry-leading syndicated and custom solutions in North America. The Sales Manager develops the strategy and associated tactics for identifying and then personally renewing and closing new business opportunities within an existing set of clients. He/she is accountable for meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Sales Manager will support the company’s goals through a range of sales and account management activities
- Successfully manage key media accounts and achieve predefined sales objectives
- Help identify business opportunities with current clients and help source new leads
- Foster successful client relationships from pre-sale through the implementation process
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the publishers business, in order to use real and detailed examples to demonstrate how the comScore solutions suite can assist them in achieving their business objectives
- Forge solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts as well as internal account relationship stakeholders.
- Use specialized comScore product knowledge to conduct detailed technical product demonstrations tailored to highlight the value and benefits that comScore’s suite of solutions (s) brings to the client. These demonstrations will illustrate our unique value proposition of providing insights that can enable publishers to make more effective decisions for and with their clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise of the comScore suite of services.
- Very deep knowledge of the media publisher business, plus expertise in digital media marketing, current trends, and evolution of digital platforms is essential.
- Educate and reinforce comScore’s value proposition through key messaging and providing deeper understanding of benefits to clients.
- Work both autonomously and within a team setting.
- 3+ years experience in digital or related salesUp-to-date knowledge of comScores Planning (Audience Solutions) suite is strongly preferred
- Specific experience managing or selling syndicated research tools and/or advertising effectiveness measurement services and/or custom research solutions to marketing, market research, publishers and advertising agencies
- Knowledge of market research and how information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals
- Experience and established contacts and relationships within the industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills; particularly the ability to create compelling, story-based demonstrations to illustrate applicability of our analytics solutions suite
- Excellent interpersonal and account management aptitude; ability to quickly build trust within a large and diverse client organization
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.