comScore Inc., is a recognized big data innovator that's changing the way companies develop strategies and marketing investments that increase sales and generate cost savings. We are in need of a Product Manager in our Advertising Effectiveness division in Reston, VA. This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for a product management professional with a passion for the technology and advertising.
In this role, you'll help to bring comScore's advertising effectiveness products to life. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
What You'll Do In This Role:
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute include sales, finance, legal, client insights, strategic account management and marketing
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Daily product management responsibility using Agile development framework including scrums, planning and retroactive assessments.
- Design detailed product specifications determining required data and design resources for each feature as well as success benchmarks
- Prepare documentation, user guides, etc., and provide internal and external training
- Plan and execute international product rollout
- Work with internal product marketing group on product marketing initiatives, including press releases, case studies, presentations at industry conferences, etc. with the goal of increasing awareness of products with clients, and to raise the profile of comScore as a leader in this arena.
- Manage and assist in meeting monthly and quarterly pipeline goals for product through sales support
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 3 years advertising technology, analytics or software development technical expertise
- Minimum 2 years product management experience in software
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or advertising experience
- High energy, ability to work with a wide variety of skill sets.
- Some travel primarily to Wash DC, Chicago, and San Francisco.
- Familiarity with Agile development a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.