JOB TITLE: MANAGER, CLIENT INSIGHTS
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, CLIENT INSIGHTS
This Manager will help support comScore's relationships with clients at top agencies, publishers and other media companies by building, managing and developing a team of direct reports who help clients design and execute research studies that allow them to gain business value and actionable insights. This Manager will manage client relationships and research projects, support sales, and be the subject matter expert on comScore solutions, methodology and technical capabilities. Additionally, this Manager will work collaboratively across internal and external teams to improve process, automation, create innovation, and grow knowledge across the organization. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a team of direct reports; analyzes workload and makes assignments; manages performance metrics and career paths; supervises the work of direct reports; grows technical capability in others; mentors and trains others; delivers basic functional training and manages training plans Attracts, engages, grows and retains key talent by advocating for career development; builds enthusiasm amongst team members and gives team a sense of purpose in their rolesManages resources; controls costs; understands and is mindful of revenue recognition
- Manages projects across the entire product line and develops and enhances assigned products
- Collaborates with internal teams to implement process efficiencies and automation opportunities; manages implementation of new processesManages client feedback loop to ensure client satisfaction; recommends improvements needed to improve client satisfaction
- Manages client relationships; works closely with sales to write proposals and manage renewals; works on deepening client relationships and penetration and identifies new business/upsell opportunities
- Responsible for answering client questions about comScores products, solutions and methodology throughout the sales process; supports sales on calls when needed; considered a subject matter expert
- Handles difficult client situations and brings them to resolution
- Manages complex client research projectsManages the backlog and prioritization by estimating the impact of feature development and coordinating dependencies across other teamsWorks closely with key stakeholders to build, write, and execute technical requirements across multiple cross-functional projects
- Bachelors Degree in quantitative or technical field4-6 years of experience working in an analytical, digital, or ad tech field
- Deep industry expertise managing market research, developing client relationships or selling analytical work
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into actionable business insightsAbility and willingness to manage people, develop and direct the growth of direct reports, and coach for top performance
- Ability to individually manage multiple large projects in a fast-paced environment and also work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones; set priorities and timelines; address risks; and develop contingency plansAbility to be flexible and productive in ever-changing, ambiguous situations
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand actionable tasks
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help othersProactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitudeExperience with syndicated data or custom market research and specifically analyzing advertising metrics or users Internet behavior is a plusExperience in AdOPS or trafficking, or with ad servers, DSPs or SSPs a plus
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.