comScore, a leading technology company in the entertainment measurement industry, is looking for a Data Quality Analyst with experience analyzing large data sets focusing on data sampling and analysis, in their New York City office. The Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for carrying out various research and data production activities focused on data quality and analysis of Internet and Mobile audience behavior. This position will be involved in exploring, optimizing, and executing processes to meet scheduled release cycles for comScore's syndicated products in an efficient and reliable manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and QA monthly data/reports and sign-off as required
- Initiate and perform data investigations on Media Metrix 360 and other data products (requires working across functional comScore teams from initial investigation through resolution including final review with Sales and Client Service teams)
- Work with production resources within Engineering, Statistic Services and Operations to implement technology design to improve client experience, processing time, and data quality
- Work within proprietary dictionary databases to produce accurate structures for monthly reporting and timely handoffs
- Support senior analysts with presentations
- Work under tight deadlines related to groups role in production process
- Work on product developments and enhancements for better quality control and efficient data processing
- Communicate across internal comScore teams in a positive and professional manner
- Enforce data Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis, data quality investigations and issue resolution
- Experience in behavioral data analysis and taking initiative to problem solving with big data
- Expert experience writing SQL script with good understanding in relational database structures
- Expert experience using MS Excel
- Ability to autonomously multitask across projects and take initiatives and decisions when problems arise
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Must be able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members, as well as complete tasks individually when assigned
- Very high energy/positive attitude, strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong communication skills, including both verbal and written
Nice to haves:
- Experience with mobile applications for iOS and/or Android a plus
- Experience with sample based research data and/or Internet behavior data a plus.
- Experience with training is a plus
MUST BE ABLE TO START WORKING IN JANUARY 2018
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.