comScore Brand Health Client Insights Analysts are part of a team that helps clients understand key business issues and research needs in the world of marketing and advertising. You will transform and analyze data to identify patterns and trends, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your consulting, quantitative and analytical skills that you will not find with many other organizations.
WHAT DO YOU DO DAY TO DAY?
- Analyze comScore data and deliver strategic custom reports, analyses and business insights to Fortune 500 clients within a vertical industry (primarily the Health/Pharmaceutical industry). In addition, you will conduct industry and web site research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyze large amounts of data, research changes in trends, prepare spreadsheet reports (think Excel) and slide presentations (think Power Point), and present findings to existing clients to help them understand the data and gain business value from it.
- Become expert in comScore advertising effectiveness, brand tracking, syndicated, and custom market research projects and capabilities
- Help manage contract renewals with clients in a timely manner
- Assist with Incubation new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients’ needs more effectively
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS:
- Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Bachelors Degree with a some quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism with the ability to understand complex ideas, statistical concepts and their application.
- Experience within college coursework or internships that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data or custom research. Basic understanding of marketing principles, is a plus.
- Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics and strong Excel and Power Point skills a must. Exposure to statistical software packages such as SPSS a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal -- REQUIRED
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.