Job Title: Associate Analyst, Syndicated Client Insights
Location: Portland, OR
Reports to: Manager, Syndicated Client Insights
The Associate Analyst are the first point of contact for all of our internal and external clients. They have the responsibility for providing the highest level of service and ensuring that clients embrace the value of and use comScore products to their maximum potential. Associate Analyst, must respond promptly, accurately and completely to user inquiries and provide ongoing training in the use of comScore products. Primary contact with clients is via telephone and email. Responds to all questions from clients and internal users regarding product usage and access; track inquiries and responses; and collaborate with internal departments as needed to resolve inquires. Configure and provide client access to products, establish strong relationships with clients, and maintain client and company confidentiality at all times. Work with all levels of management to ensure clients are maximizing value of comScore products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide high caliber end user support for clients and consumers on comScore products, escalating issues intra- and inter-departmentally as needed
• Perform triage and research on client reported issues
• Track and manage outstanding issues and actions through to completion
• Coordinate and present live demonstrations of comScore products to new and existing clients for training purposes.
• Educate and train other comScore employees on products and improvements/new features
• Support and provide input to product, development, operations, and quality assurance groups
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree, in English, Business or related field or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client services role and 1-year experience serving clients via phone or e-mail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing and handling multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated experience dealing with conflict and resolving issues in a professional manger
• Proven, outstanding communication skills, verbally, through writing and in person
• Experience working with quantitative and qualitative media research highly preferred
• Media background/knowledge is preferred
• Excellent client service skills
• Ability to take initiative, be pro-active, and follow-up
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Self-starter with energetic and positive attitude
• High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple task with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Ability to support multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
• Ability to read, interpret, and create statistical data and reports
• Knowledge of productivity software including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.