Job Title: Associate Schedule Coordinator
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: Manager, Schedule Coordination
The Associate Schedule Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that schedule data in the comScore TV Essentials system is accurate, with an emphasis on reviewing the data from the networks and stations that use TV Essentials products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Documents receipt of incoming schedule data files, archives files and maintains digital filing system.
• Validates incoming schedule data files to identify schedule discrepancies.
• Using web-based tools, edits and updates station and/or network schedules to ensure accurate reporting.
• Performs web research, as needed, to ensure data and metadata accuracy.
• Works closely and communicates with teammates to ensure all assigned work is completed in a timely manner.
• Works under tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but relevant work experience may be substituted.
• Knowledge and interest in the television and home entertainment industry is preferred
• 1+ years of data entry experience
• 1+ years of experience in an analytical and problem-solving capacity
• 1+ years of experience using internet search engines such as Google and Yahoo! in a research capacity Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Demonstrated experience providing outstanding attention to detail Ability to thrive, stay organized and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Possess solid oral and written communication skills Solid business ethics
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.