This Analyst will help support comScore’s relationships with clients at top agencies, publishers and other media companies by managing deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses. This person will provide superior client service to these firms including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to clients’ business objectives and goals with the guidance of their manager. In addition, this Analyst will assist in analyzing comScore data and delivering strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Deliver exceptional client service support to leading media clients
- Communicate regularly with clients and agencies, keeping them engaged and utilizing our data
- Project management across several accounts, including conducting kick off calls, hosting training sessions with clients and working with internal comScore teams to effectively launch new projects
- Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients’ business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Become expert in comScore AdEffx products and custom market research projects and capabilities
- Support ongoing deliveries of comScore data; help clients understand data and gain business value from it
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative or technical field
- 2-3 years of work experience that includes analytical experience
- Experience in a consulting role, with an advertising agency or with a digital media company is a plus
- Experience with syndicated data or custom market research and specifically analyzing advertising metrics or users’ Internet behavior is a plus
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Solid communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help others
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.