Job Title: Associate Deliverables Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Reports to: Manager, Survey Operations
As an Associate Deliverables Analyst at comScore, you play an integral role in making sure that our deliverable survey data is accurate, and that our clients are receiving the data in a timely manner, as well as the format that is most suitable for their specific needs. This role will utilize your analytical skills, your creativity, and exercise your technical skills as well. This role has a great amount of visibility, stresses teamwork, and allows you to interface with both internal and external users and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support to the Research and Fielding departments by ensuring data captured through online research is valid and reliable.
• Ensure data writes to the correct data location
• Manipulate, consolidate and import/export data files utilizing various software packages
• Perform various data search/retrieval procedures and maintain/archive data files
• Monitor projects utilizing various quality control techniques including data comparison and report generation
• Interface with the Research Department to address inquiries regarding various data files and prepare data files for analysis
• Utilize knowledge of analytical tools such as SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), SQL
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills
• Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of all required deliverables to research teams
• Ensure the departments conformance to quality and deliverable expectations in accordance with customer and company requirements through metrics reporting. Evaluate workflow and systems to assist in optimizing quality and efficiencies
• Represent department on cross-functional teams
• Work on other duties and assignments as outlined by the manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences and/or relevant quantitative/technical field1 - 3 years of market research and/or technical experience preferred
• Previous experience with survey research desired, but its not a requirement
• An aptitude towards technology combined with sharp analytical skills; attention to detail and a data quality
• Pro-active & creative problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
• Professional maturity; good organizational skills, and a desire to join a fast-paced environment where your actions can have a direct impact on our business
• Things that will push you to the front of the line:Knowledge of SPSS/Excel and/or SQL (preferably) & Knowledge of Confirm IT or similar survey programming tools
• Past experience with an online survey research company
• Experience in handling large data sets.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.