Director, MVPD/Operators Team
- Work I do (Responsible)
- Client requirements and solutions. Document client needs and define solutions using CS data assets, technologies and human resources.
- Define solutions and document in statements of work and project plans. Includes high level scope, feasibility & requirements.
- Defines performance standards operational guidelines to deliver above standards.
- Inform wider Operation team about changes to the product(s)
- Craft client notifications and coordinate communications with Client Services
- Establish and communicate development and service priorities
- Analyze existing product functionality and performance
- Lead and grow team
- Work I approve (Accountable)
- JIRA tickets (bug fixes, product changes, linear product features, etc.) questions, comments.
- Messaging to Clients on bugs and or projects/product features
- Functional requirements, test cases and plans
- Impact, dependency root cause analysis
- Results of analytical investigations
- Work I advise (Consulted)
- Wider Business Priorities of Operator team
- UI/UX on product design, features
- Project plans and delivery milestones
- Data analysis
- Work I use (Informed By)
- JIRA tickets
- Tech design and architecture documents
- Client update & status meetings
- Client requests and issues (via Client Services)
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.