Job Title: Corporate Recruiter
Reports To: Director, Recruiting
Location: Reston, VA
As a Recruiter, you will maintain overall responsibility for recruiting and pipeline development for a variety of comScore business units – from technology, to analytics, product and client facing teams. You will play a critical part in helping comScore maintain our position as the global leaders in audience and advertising measurement. You’ll partner closely with hiring managers to understand the near and long term hiring needs for the group, and serve as a trusted advisor throughout the recruiting process.
Hiring extraordinary professionals requires creative approaches. The right person for this role is not afraid to try new methods of finding talent, and knows that there’s more to recruiting beyond using LinkedIn. You will leverage a wide range of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify candidates who share your passion and curiosity for how the internet and digital worlds operate.
Most importantly, you’ll serve as a front line spokesperson for comScore, sharing with candidates your vision for how comScore is using Big Data to provide unlimited growth opportunities for our team members, and forever changing how we measure the Internet.
What You Do In This Role:
- Full life cycle recruiting responsibilities for a variety of groups and teams throughout our business.
- Partner with hiring managers and other key decision makers to identify staffing needs, position requirements and recruiting strategies.
- Strategically advise hiring managers on best practices and develop collaborative solutions for identifying and hiring talented professionals.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of viable candidates.. Develop deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and its players to drive top level candidates into critical roles.
- Utilize a wide variety of recruiting sources such as major and niche job boards, professional networking sites, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and recruit qualified passive and active candidates.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, tools and processes that are impacting the digital industry, and being utilized within our business.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with the management of the comScore college recruiting program and help devise new strategies for attracting top engineering and technical talent.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years experience in a fast paced, full-life-cycle recruiting environment. A combination of staffing industry, executive search, and/or corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience recruiting positions from entry to VP level positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant discipline preferred.
- Previous experience in a technology environment recruiting a variety of technical, analytical, and client facing roles strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in related industries strongly preferred, such as Digital Advertising (AdTech), Market Research, Software Technology, Data Analytics/Big Data or Online Media
- Experience with advanced search techniques to attract and qualify active and passive candidates – you go beyond the boards, and have a knack for sourcing as well as recruiting and engaging candidates.
- Prior experience supporting multiple hiring managers at once while developing and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers and their teams
- Ability to multi-task autonomously in an extremely fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with peers in a team-oriented structure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is required. Experience with iCIMS a big bonus.
- Familiarity with immigration law and experience with various types of work visa sponsorship for candidates is preferred
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.