Job Title: Senior Director, Operations
Location: Portland, OR
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Operations Management
The Senior Director, Operations will manage and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Operations functions of the TV Operations team. Responsible for the performance of various Department functions including Data Acquisition, Data Recovery, On Demand Content Management, and Linear TV Schedule Coordination.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures proactive identification, coordination and resolution of data quality and client satisfaction issues
• Ensures continued departmental compliance with accreditation activities.
• Identifies and evaluates opportunities for new and updated procedures to ensure compliance
• Monitors and evaluates data feeds supporting TV products, ensuring quality and consistency and identifying issues and opportunities relating to data feed changes
• Fosters and maintains relationships with data partners and clients
• Hands-on management of daily activities, performing data analysis and other Operations functions to lead by example
• Coordinates and collaborates with other departments of the corporation in establishing strategy and carrying out responsibilities
• Lead and participate in meetings to present findings, strategy and opportunities to clients and executives
• Reviews performance against operating plans and standards.
• Provides reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in direction of plans.
• Presents status reports on issues and performance as requested by the SVP of Operations
• Develops and presents to the SVP of Operations on matters requiring a decision
• Reviews operations policy within the Operations Department. Recommends updates and addition to policy.
• Works with SVP of Operations to recommend and define objectives in each area of Operations.
• Develops specific short-term and long-term plans and programs, together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
• Evaluates and recommends new tools and improvements to existing tools for team
• Reviews and approves cost control reports, develops cost estimates, and staffing requirements forecast
• Develops budgets throughout the Operations Department
• Reviews, and recommends Operations projects involving major changes within the Department's functional areas
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• B.S., Engineering or Business discipline. M.S./MBA preferred
• 3+ years Operations experience in Media Measurement, TV or Cable desired
• 5+ years’ experience as Director of Operations or similar role
• 7+ years of experience in increasingly responsible management positions where excellent performance and employee management skills have been emphasized
• Experience managing high-performing and multi-disciplinary teams
• Excellent administrative skills, well-developed management skills, principles and people skills
• Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.