Job Title: Senior Analyst, Product Management
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: VP, Product Management
This position is responsible for positioning comScore in the marketplace through product innovation and for influencing the direction of comScore's development efforts. The Senior Product Manager is expected to manage the data specifications of comScore's cross-platform and linear TV products. The position is a subject matter expert of comScore data who advances the interests of the marketplace, inspects and analyzes product-related data, prepares business requirements, supports the agile software development life cycle, and collaborates with other teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Looks for actionable ways to improve comScore’s position in the marketplace through product innovation
• Aligns team’s product development activities to organizations strategic goals and vision
• Influences the direction of comScore’s developmental efforts; understands well what the team should not focus on
• Participates in client calls and helps educate internal and external clients on new features and product enhancements
• Plays a key role in the development of product positioning and marketing communication strategies
• Establishes long-term success for the team; creates opportunities for growth and learning
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Communications, or related field.
• 5 years of TV industry experience
• 5 years of product management experience
• 3 years of software development experience
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent logic skills and ability to quickly grasp and absorb complex concepts
• Understanding of logic structures and ability to apply that to how data is collected and processed
• Ability to innovate; drive efficiencies
• Sharp business acumen and strategic thinking
• Willingness to constantly learn and stay abreast of market and industry trends
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong track-record of success working in a fast-paced environment
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.