comScore is a leading big data technology company that measure what matters to make cross-platform audiences and advertising more valuable. We are seeking a seeking a Lead Analyst to mine our large-scale data sets (2 Trillion + records/month) and provide insights to help inform our clients strategy for launching and analyzing marketing campaigns around the world.
- Manage data and uncover insights around advertising performance, user behavior, and targeted audiences.
- Work closely with research and development to make data-driven recommendations for product improvements across comScore’s portfolio.
- Assist in designing and analyzing experiments to help answer challenging questions pertaining to comScore specific data metrics
- Drive analytical projects that span across multiple teams and functions.
- Ability to identify emerging trends and measure impacts on our key client base
- Build dashboards and tools to be used by client insights and sales teams to share findings with our clients
- Clearly and concisely present your insights to teams across varying levels, areas of expertise, and degrees of technical knowledge.
- Work with Product & Engineering teams by having a deep knowledge of how the comScore platform works and how a particular product fits into the larger ecosystem.
Ideal Candidate will:
- Have an advanced degree in a quantitative or computational field (e.g., statistics, economics, math, computer science, etc.) and 5+ years of experience in quantitative analytics, data science, or another similar role.
- Be an expert at querying and manipulating petabytes of data for analysis and visualization using SQL, Hive, Spark, R, Python, etc.
- Be able to tell a story with data, as well as visualize it.
- Understand experimentation, hypothesis testing, a/b testing.
- Be able to frame loose business problems, turning them into actionable insights.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal - you can break down complex scientific findings into compelling stories for sales and marketers.
- Enjoy interacting and collaborating with people and have high EQ which allows you to understand and appreciate various perspectives.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, deadline-driven environment.
- Have experience in a high-tech setting, and can quickly get up to speed on the distinctive nature of our system architecture, process, and overall approach to automation and personalization.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.