Job Title: Analyst, Product Management
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: Senior Director, Product Management
This position is responsible for positioning comScore in the marketplace through product innovation and for influencing the direction of comScore's development efforts. As an Analyst on the Product Team you are expected to manage the data specifications of comScore's cross-platform and linear TV products. The position is a subject matter expert of comScore data who advances the interests of the marketplace, inspects and analyzes product-related data, prepares business requirements, supports the agile software development life cycle, and collaborates with other teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Provide support in developing requirements and specs for new products or product enhancements
• Manage timelines, roadmaps, and positioning for product solutions
• Support product teams in development and design of product enhancements
• Gather and communicate competitive intelligence Lead creation module and maintenance of internal and external product documentation
• Support engineering and data operations with review of technical analysis and presentation to internal stakeholders and clients
• Support sales in client meetings
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in Product Management
• Deep understanding and relevant experience in television, mobile & online media, advertising (linear, addressable, targeted & digital)
• Support and familiarity with SaaS and complex system of system architecture is desirable
• Experience in an analytical field, such as experience with syndicated data, and/or custom research is preferred
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SQL, Qlik and Alteryx is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
• Ticketing System experience, JIRA is a plus
• Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
• Self-starter with superior analytical and organizational skills
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.