Job Title: Data Center Associate (Part-Time, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays)
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: Data Center Manager
We're looking for candidates that are fluent in French.
This is a part-time position and candidates must be available 7 nights a week. Shifts will vary and candidates must be willing to work on any night of the week starting at 6:00pm and could work as late as 1:00am. We have another shift that starts from 2:30am to 6:30am.
Collects grosses for previous day on a nightly basis. Record and report trouble theatres. Enter data information in to the computer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contacting theaters for missing grosses (sales information).
• Strong attention to detail and monitor theater’s normal reporting time and evaluate the need to contact or communicate with the day shift on issues that cannot be handled during the shifts.
• Collecting nightly grosses (sales information).
• Keeping track of received data and source documents.
• Preparing and sorting source documents, along with identifying and interpreting data to be entered.
• Data entry of alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
• Make necessary corrections to information entered and compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
• This position will also provide routine office support such as making copies, faxing, answering phones, prepares correspondence for mailing, and delivering and picking up correspondence.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates that are fluent in French is a plus.
• Strong communication skills are also needed as this person will contact originators of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
• Must have excellent computer skills.
• 10 key experience preferred but not required.
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore’s data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law