Job Title: Senior Product Management Analyst
Location: New York, NY
In this role, the Senior Product Management Analyst, will be the face of comScore to our Fortune 500 client and will provide client facing support across a variety of tasks within the comScore analytics platform and related products. This position will support the MVPD (Distributor)/ TV Operator side of the business and will be located on-site with Client. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the advertising ecosystem including a deep understanding of TV and digital advertising technology.
What You Do In This Role:
- Interface with both client decision makers and internal comScore teams and leaders to provide support in developing requirements and specs for new products or product enhancements
- Support client needs on a day to day basis and provide comScore insight and strategy while joining client strategy sessions
- Facilitate management of timelines, roadmaps, and positioning for product solutions for digital, Linear and Addressable TV, as well as cross platform products and communicate requirements and timelines between internal teams and client
- Support internal product teams in development and design of product enhancements
- Support engineering and data operations with review of technical analysis and presentation to internal stakeholders and clients
- Support sales teams in client meetings
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management and at least 2-3 years experience advertising industry experience
- Deep understanding and relevant experience in television, mobile & online media, advertising (linear, addressable, targeted & digital), and an ability to share this information with various client stakeholders. An ability to explain complex advertising concepts and technology a must.
- Previous tech company experience strongly preferred including some previous experience in a technical discipline
- Support and familiarity with SaaS and complex system of system architecture is desirable. Understanding SaaS interfaces and data flows desirable.
- Experience in an analytical field, such as experience with syndicated data, and/or custom research is preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SQL, Qlik and Alteryx is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Ticketing System experience, JIRA is a plus
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Self-starter with superior analytical and organizational skills
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore’s data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law