Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: Manager, Recruiting
This position will be responsible for providing human resource and recruiting operations support to the Human Resource Department, with a focus on supporting our US employees. We seek a candidate with strong work ethic and desire to find solutions when presented with challenges. Experience in the HR and/or Staffing industry is a strong plus. This is a great opportunity for someone who is hoping to grow a career in the recruiting arena with a progressive company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruiting Support: (75%)
- Work closely with the recruiting team in Portland to coordinate and manage candidate interview schedules and travel arrangements
- Partner with recruiters to ensure flawless execution of the interview process to ensure a strong candidate experience
- Assist with various recruiting events as needed- open houses, career fairs, etc.
- Provide logistics support for college recruiting program including job postings, shipping of materials and other related tasks
- Partner with recruiters to conduct internet searches that identify recruitment sources for improved candidate reach
- Immigration Sponsorship Support:
- Provide timely support in filing forms and preparing necessary paperwork for employees who are requesting various types of work visa sponsorship
- Over time, serve as main point of contact for comScore’s relationship with our immigration attorney
- Post jobs as necessary in conjunction with visa applications for employees
HR Support: (25%)
- Provide administrative assistance in onboarding new employees including creation and maintenance of personnel files, I-9 documentation, new hire office/desk set up, and other new hire related tasks as assigned
- Assist with regular audits of employee documentation and help facilitate our document retention policy
- Partner with HR Business Partner team for various HR events including benefits open enrollment, wellness fairs, and other special events as needed Respond to HR help requests via the internal ticketing system as assigned
- Help the HR team to design and improve processes to better support our employees
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; degree in Human Resources, business, social science or related field a strong plus 1-2 years of relevant work experience in an HR or recruiting environment highly desired
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively without direct supervision, while maintaining attention to detail to produce high-quality results a must
- Exceptional customer service orientation; Flexibility to accommodate different personalities and professional work styles as well as changing work environments/priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and/or
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information professionally is essential
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, comScore’s data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement.
Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR).
For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.