JOB TITLE: CASH MANAGER
LOCATION: RESTON, VA
REPORTS TO: SENIOR DIRECTOR, TREASURY
The Cash Manager will team with other individuals within the Treasury group to help manage all treasury and cash management activities. Tasks will include forecasting, monitoring and reporting on the daily cash transactions, managing the bank account structure and maintaining the companys banking infrastructure. A successful candidate will need a strong attention to detail, willingness to do highly data driven tasks and confidence in communicating with all levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage daily cash position and forecasts, monitor and track cash flow (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly), prepare variance analysis of forecast versus actuals
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting to accounting stakeholders as needed
- Maintain intercompany netting application, prepare intercompany transfers as needed
- Assist with the setup and management of the companys bank accounts, including implementation of banking products/services, KYC documentation, changes to account authorizations, resolution of operational banking issues, etc.
- Understand and improve cash management processes to ensure optimization of cash resources (i.e. AP, AR, Intercompany, etc.)
- Assist with the management of the companys corporate credit card programs; including opening and closing corporate card accounts, limit resets, troubleshoot cardholder questions, etc.
- Prepare/maintain the quarterly capital lease schedules
- Prepare monthly bank fee analysis, monitor fee levels and quality of bank services, recommend changes as neededAssist with the administration of the organizations online banking systems
- Assist with bank inquires (both internal and external)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Degree in business administration, accounting, finance or equivalent field required
- 4-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in corporate cash management
- Designation as a Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus
- Strong analytical skills required along with the ability to properly communicate analysis to various organizational levels
- Experience with bank cash management systems and / or treasury management systems a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore’s data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law