Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Reston, VA, New York, NY, Portland, OR or Sherman Oaks, CA
About This Role:
Comscore has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager to join our Movies Product Management team, working with counterparts in Product, Sales, Technology, Operations, and other teams to develop and execute on the design and launch of engaging SaaS products for our valued clients. We are looking for a dynamic Product Management professional with experience in Data Analytics, Visualization, and Personalization services.
The Senior Product Manager will have an in-depth knowledge of the Movie and social media measurement landscape, as well as the operational and technical capabilities required to deliver large-scale data-driven products. The ideal candidate will have the ability to author detailed functional documentation and implementation plans based on fine-grain requirements, as well as case studies and sales collateral. This person must be able to see and communicate the strategic big picture, while also being detail-oriented, organized and driven enough to identify and produce the pieces required to put that picture together.
What You’ll Do:
Lead the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive product roadmap to further advance the market leadership and growth of Comscore's Movie products
• Identify needs and opportunities within the industry for analytic solutions
• Gather and communicate competitive intelligence as well as maintenance of internal and external product documentation
• Work with sales and service teams to assess needs and elicit requirements; apply this input to develop clear requirements and specifications for products and features that delight our clients
• Collaborate with team members in other functions (e.g. technology, operations, QA, project management) to ensure the successful implementation, testing and launch of these new products and features
• Track progress against strategic imperatives and tactical milestones
• Help train client-facing teams on new product offerings; work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers across a variety of industries
• Stay current on industry trends and challenges, be recognized as a subject matter expert, and leverage knowledge to design industry-leading products and services
• Develop best practices and tools for requirements and design specifications, and coordinate standards with internal product teams
• Meet project deadlines on-budget, while engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously- Facilitate team meetings and deliver informative, well-organized presentations
What You’ll Need:
BA or BS in business, marketing, mathematics, or similar field.
• MBA helpful but not required.
• 5+ years’ experience in product management including requirements analysis, workflow and application design, user testing
• 3+ years in a data-driven SaaS or similar industry
• Proficient in development of business cases, pricing models, and performance analysis
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• Self-starter with excellent follow-through
• Solid understanding of all aspects of the software application development lifecycle and release process using Agile methods
• Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Good communication skills, with the ability to translate technological and methodological concepts to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders
• Ability to interact with all levels of management across all functional areas
• Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint/OneDrive
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.