If you have experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with others as part of a dynamic team, then this may be the role for you. Our Program / Project Managers work across numerous teams and are involved with bringing new products to market, as well as improving existing operational processes. The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-output environment where they will be required to review deliverable requirements and work with various teams to implement solutions. You will collaborate with technical groups to maintain schedules and deadlines for new product development, as well as define ongoing processes for transition to operational teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and direct cross-functional software development teams.
- Autonomously drive projects from inception to delivery through Project Management best practices
- Provide metrics and reporting for project and delivery teams, as well as executive management
- Schedule and facilitate necessary meetings to drive projects from inception through delivery
- Work with technical teams to determine tasks, resources, and time required to accomplish implementation of technical projects
- Create, document, and maintain comprehensive project plans and coordinate tasks required for timely completion of projects, as well as long-term deliverable sustainability
- Act as central point of contact for projects; work and communicate directly with various internal technology groups to understand requirements and assist in identifying and implementing solutions
- Identify potential risks, opportunities, dependencies, and issues of importance related to assigned projects, develop and administer appropriate resolution plans, and communicate to stakeholders and senior leadership as appropriate
- Manage financial aspects of the project via development and monitoring of project budget
- Respond to operational issues and information requests within defined areas of responsibilities
- Document business processes/workflows and identify areas of improvement while working with various teams to implement necessary changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, technical field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with technical teams on large-scale, highly-visible projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management.
- Agile Scrum / Kanban experience and working knowledge of SDLC
- Experience analyzing technical requirements, creating comprehensive project plans, and maintaining project portfolio based on understanding of cross-project impacts
- Must have very strong verbal and written diplomacy, facilitation, and communication skills
- Must be a focused self-starter, adaptable, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously and efficiently under pressure with decisiveness and confidence with limited oversight
- Demonstrated effectiveness in providing leadership to multi-functional teams with diverse professionals in a fast-paced technical product environment
- Experience concurrently managing a portfolio of cross-team projects with ability to effectively prioritize workload for self and internal customers
- Experience facilitating meetings and presenting to executive committees and stakeholders
- Must be a fast learner with willingness and ability to develop new disciplines and learn new technologies / skills quickly, as well as the ability to understand data processing, systems, and interactions while offering solutions as part of a team
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore’s data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law