comScore is seeking a self-starting, motivated Dictionary Analyst to analyze data, manage production process and work with client service teams on data investigations. We are seeking someone with strong initiative to improve and automate systems and who enjoys working with technical and Sales and client service teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate and perform data investigations on Media Metrix 360 and other data products (requires working across functional teams from initial investigation through resolution including final review with Sales and Client Service teams)
- Work with production resources within Engineering, Statistic Services and Operations to implement technology design to improve client experience, processing time, and data quality
- Analyze monthly data/reports and sign-off as required
- Support senior analysts with presentations
- Work under tight deadlines related to groups role in production process
- Work on product developments and enhancements for better quality control and efficient processing
- Enforce Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis, data quality investigations and issue resolution
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving with large amounts of data
- Entry level knowledge of SQL
- Ability to autonomously multitask across projects and take initiatives and decisions when problems arise
- Have the ability to look at the big picture and exercise good discretion and judgment in significant product decisions
- Experience with panel data and/or Internet behavior data a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Must have the ability to work independently, collaborate with multiple teams and manage communications up and down
- Team Player and detail oriented
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore’s data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law