TITLE: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
About This Role:
If you are passionate about Marketing and want to develop your career in the Digital Industry, the Marketing Manager leads all marketing efforts within Canada from Toronto and serves as a liaison between the country and the international marketing. Responsible for supporting all marketing activities to build comScore brand awareness and generate demand for our products.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the delivery of outbound marketing campaigns and activities, such as public relations, social media, case studies, testimonials, digital marketing, event marketing, and marketing communication, according to budget and according to agreed metrics.
- Work in concert with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales Leadership to set priorities and goals related to the Canadian market.
- With an understanding of the Canadian advertising and media market, build plans and execute campaigns that support corporate and market-specific goals.
- Determine the allocation of the Canadian marketing budget accordingly.
- Understand Canada’s sales targets by product and renewal and track performance against targets.
- Work closely with Canadian sales teams to ensure alignment between their goals and marketing’s goals.
- Proactively optimize lead generation strategies by reviewing and analyzing sales data and identifying ways to improve lead generation results
- Work with the Sales team to ensure that there is a comprehensive, segmented and up-to-date database of our clients, prospects and key industry influencers.
- Generate an active network of leads to mine and pursue
- Provide input into and awareness of comScore’s global marketing initiatives: corporate stories, product marketing programs and brand messaging.
- Work with the broader Marketing team to ensure Canada has the right, localized collateral and materials to support Sales and Marketing efforts.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Management or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of work experience - preferably - in media, market research, web/enterprise analytics or B2B Enterprise software marketing
- Exceptional communication skills (written and presentation)
- 1+ year of experience managing budgets, outside vendors, shared team resources and marketing team members.
- Master of social media tools: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with autonomy in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Culturally sensitive and the ability to converse with a diverse range of internal and external customers.
- Business acumen and the ability to influence others by fostering strong business relationships
- Ability to interface with senior level internal employees, customers, and partner organizations and add value to each
- Proven leadership capability
- Thrives on hunting for new business
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organization.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets all across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.