Job Title: Account Manager – Linear TV
Location: Los Angeles, Chicago, NYC, Portland, San Francisco (Open for any comScore location)
About This Role:
TV is evolving. comScore’s 30+ million households and their 69+ million TVs are changing the way Local Television programs are bought and negotiated! comScore is looking for an exceptional addition to our Local Television agency team. Because of our rapid growth, we are looking for a qualified Account Manager who can oversee the client usage and training of our television currency products.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, business development, buying, planning and other points of contact.
- Become an expert with comScore’s Television products and delivery platforms: Station View Essentials (Local Market) and TV Essentials (National).
- Understand the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how comScore services help the account meet those objectives. Train new clients to effectively use cloud-based TV products.
- Act as the comScore brand ambassador by proactively managing client communications, responding promptly to questions, and addressing and concerns or problems.
- Monitor client logins to the comScore site and provide account reviews to ensure clients are maximizing use and value, and, as a result, are extremely satisfied and knowledgeable of all comScore’s services.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling comScore’s products to existing clients.
- Act as the customer advocate internally to comScore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
- In a proactive manner, look for ways to improve client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative solutions.
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account and establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal comScore teams including Sales, Client Services and/or Custom Solutions.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyze data, and maintain account information in CRM (i.e. Salesforce, etc.)
- Travel to client locations and attend meetings as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Media Agency, Advertiser, and/or Media Research firm.
- Experience with broadcast media advertising measures and terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally.
- Has used a broadcast buying system like FreeWheel (Strata), Telmar, or Media Ocean.
- Some exposure to research companies like Polk, Experian, Simmons.
- Experience or interest in training others on new software programs.
- Demonstrated success in managing client relationships and delivering to client needs.
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Competency in Excel, PowerPoint, and web-conferencing tools.
- Self-motivated, organized, and creative problem-solver.
About comScore: At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.