Job Title: Compliance Analyst
Location: Portland, OR (Downtown office)
About This Role:
The Compliance analyst is focused on the compliance aspects of the Corporate Security program. They will collaborate with Corporate Security and IT stakeholders to monitor and evolve technical controls to meet specific security requirements and audit requirements, with the goal of reducing the overall business risk against an evolving threat landscape.
What You’ll Do:
- Support comScore risk analysis, risk treatment, and compliance projects.
- Lead continuous improvements that enhance overall security & compliance.
- Risk Assessment: Leverage comScore’s risk management methodology to promptly identity, escalate, and treat risk areas.
- Definition and Implementation of Controls: Develop detective and preventative controls to treat risk areas and ensure compliance.
- Compliance: Monitor internal processes for compliance with comScore policies & procedures.
- Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Work proactively with the business to reduce regulatory risk.
- Evolve policies as needed to address regulatory mandates and risk areas.
- Develop security awareness training.
- Collaborate with external auditors and the Internal Audit team to support Media Rating Council (MRC), ISO 27001, and SOC audits.
- Access Reviews Execute and improve the company’s user access review methodology, including the use of identity and access management technologies.
- Disaster Recovery: Coordinate DR program meetings, table-tops and test exercises.
- Program Support: Assist with gathering operational statistics in support of program metrics.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' IT security or network security experience.
- Industry Certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP) or willingness to obtain a certification within one year of start date.
- Technical Competency Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management, compliance auditing.
- Experience with information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Prior audit experience, such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), ISO 27001, SSAE16 SOC.
- Experience with Media Rating Council is a plus. Familiarity with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Experience coordinating BC/DR projects and knowledge of common DR practices.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with firewall and network technologies.
- Experience with Active Directory and with Identity and Access Management and Privilege Access Management tools.
- Experience with ticketing systems, such as Jira and Service Now.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work under stress, with the flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure project simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles and motivate people to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About comScore: At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.