Job Title: Account Manager
Location: New York
About This Role:
Comscore Inc. is a recognized innovator that brings trust and transparency to media and marketing by empowering businesses to use data to drive growth. We are changing the way companies develop and evaluate their marketing tactics and strategies through a trusted currency for planning, transacting & evaluating media across platforms. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a digital & TV media professional with strong understanding of TV/ OTT and digital advertising as well as marketing research/analytics. This position will support the Strategic Partnerships Business Development Team in managing client projects and relationship development as directed.
The Account Manager serves as a primary functional contact between Comscore and our MVP, Telecom & OTT clients. This role will seek to maximize usage and satisfaction with Comscore's TV & Digital products and services resulting in proper on-boarding; customer retention; and ability to up-sell additional services.
This role will also serve as an internal resource to coordinate with other teams to support our efforts in training, contracting, and scheduling. Over time we expect this role can move into a business development position on the Strategic Partnerships team.
What You'll Do:
• Establish strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, ad sales, content, business development or other points of contact.
• Expertise in Comscore’s Television & Digital products in use by MVPD & OTT Clients.
• Understand the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how Comscore services help the account meet those objectives.
• Build client relationships by acting as the interface between Client Service Representatives and Sales teams.
• Proactively work with business development team to manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and requests.
• Monitor client logins to the Comscore sites and provide account reviews to ensure clients are maximizing use and value, and, as a result, are extremely satisfied and knowledgeable of all Comscores services.
• Identify opportunities for up-selling Comscores products to existing clients.
• Act as the customer advocate internally to Comscore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
• In a proactive manner, look for ways to improve client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative solutions.
• Serve as internal expert on each assigned account. Answer client questions and ensure all issues are resolved.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal Comscore teams (Clients Analytics, Client Insights, Product Management, Analytical Solutions, and IT)
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyze data, and maintain account information in Sales Force. Build strong competency on all Comscore reporting tools.
• Travel to client locations and attend sales meetings or internal training as necessary
What You'll Need:
• 5+ years Account Management experience with a TV or digital research product, plus if you have both
• Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
• Strong data, analytics, and decision making abilities and experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally
• Ability to prioritize initiatives, formulate action plans and execute initiatives
• Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills
• Experienced with Sharepoint MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Salesforce and the ability to learn and utilize software sales tools specific to Comscore
• Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.