About This Role:
comScore Inc. is a recognized innovator that brings trust and transparency to media and marketing by empowering businesses to use data to drive growth. We are changing the way companies develop and evaluate their marketing tactics and strategies through a trusted currency for planning, transacting & evaluating media across platforms. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a digital & TV media professional with strong understanding of TV/ OTT and digital advertising as well as marketing research/analytics.
In this role, you'll be at the forefront of maximizing comScore's relationships with key Digital, MVPD & Telecom clients. The qualified professional will have an innate ability to forge and nurture senior strategic relationships across our client and prospect organizations. The Director develops the strategy and associated tactics for identifying and then personally closing new and recurring business opportunities for a select set of clients
What You'll Do:
· Support the company’s goals through a range of sales and relationship management activities.
· Use your digital and TV experience to forge strong client relationships with key decision makers to solidify comScore as a true consultative partner for business and marketing insights.
· Have the experience and ability to sell advanced audience and advertising solutions (i.e., addressable) to clients by delivering innovative and census-based solutions.
· This role will span across all relevant functional areas of our clients including Media Sales, Analytics & Decision Sciences, Marketing Research, Programming & Content, Product Strategy, Marketing Consumer Acquisitions, and Digital/ TV Operations,
· Develop & execute account strategies to grow new and recurring revenue generating business within identified clients and a focus in Digital/ OTT/ TV advanced advertising & planning as well as marketing analytics & optimization.
· As your client’s day-to-day contact, develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how comScore’s services can assist them to achieve their business goals.
· Prepare written documentation as required including client presentations, trainings, and contracts.
· Identify, track and manage key performance and operational metrics for optimal service level performance.
· Work with internal teams to ensure project quality and delivery including account management, client insights and product management.
· Become an expert on comScore cross-platform products, understanding not just the methodologies, but also the applications of the products to specific client use cases.
· Regularly update Salesforce with prospect and customer information.
· Travel as needed to support client on-site needs across key locations.
· Attend key trade and industry events to support comScore and operators.
What You'll Need:
· Minimum of bachelor's degree and 8 years professional sales management experience with MVPDs, Networks, digital media companies, advertisers or advertising agencies.
· A highly analytical professional with a proven track record of success in achieving revenue plans and cultivating client relationships to maintain a closely aligned overall partnership.
· Strong skill-set in selling audience/ advertising measurement, marketing effectiveness research solutions.
· Experience and/or ability to manage data partnerships with select clients where comScore unitizes client data in solutions.
· Has established senior contacts and relationships within the media/advertising industry.
· A high intellect individual who combines proven sales ability with analytical excellence, superior communication skills (presentation and written)
· Technical aptitude in digital and/or TV a plus
· Highly organized but flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
· Comfort and experience in managing client contracts and legal agreement negotiations.
· Experienced with Salesforce, SharePoint MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and the ability to learn and utilize software sales tools specific to comScore.
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.