Location: Seattle, WA
About This Role:
The Sales Director will support the company's goals through a range of consulting, sales and analytic functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, scoping, and selling custom engagements and research services, leveraging comScore's unique data assets to address clients' strategic and tactical product, strategy, and marketing challenges.
What You’ll Do:
· Uncover and understand the needs and challenges of our clients through ongoing account management and relationship building
· Identify prospective clients and develop comScore business with those firms
· Scope solutions, research, and custom engagements to address these challenges by working with multiple internal analytical, product, R&D, and survey teams
· Enjoy creating custom solutions to difficult business problems with large sets of complex data, and
· Communicate project objectives to client service, product management and other internal teams and oversee analytical delivery of projects when scope requires it
· Contribute to the design and development of new analytical and consulting capabilities that could become permanent comScore products
· Exemplify comScore's tradition of analytical and client service excellence and industry leadership
· Build comScore's revenues through services that deliver a high return on our clients' investments in our solutions, ultimately achieving or exceeding an annual business plan
What You’ll Need:
· Minimum of bachelor's degree and 5-8 years' professional experience, or advanced degree and 4+ years' professional experience
· Experience with managing enterprises accounts
· Analytical Thinker
· Familiar with comScore products is a plus
· Experience in consulting, strategy, analytics or market research is highly preferred
· Experience in the Tech, Wireless, or Telecom industry is desired but not required
· High intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills and an ability to build outstanding client relationships
· Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal.
· Self-motivated, fast learner, pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.