Job Posting Title: Custom Account Manager
About this role: The Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between comScore and several of our key clients to maximize usage and satisfaction with comScore’s custom offerings and services, resulting in customer retention and up-selling additional custom services. They are to create and maintain ongoing relationships with their account base by offering outstanding customer service and regular contact. You will have a unique ability to combine your client service, project management, and analytical skills.
What you'll do:
- Establish strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, ad sales, business development, buying planning or other points of contact.
- Clearly manage and communicate custom project timelines and specifications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Expertise in comScore’s Television & Digital data, solutions, and delivery platform.
- Understand the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how comScore services help the account meet those objectives.
- Build client relationships by acting as the interface between the client and internal teams.
- Proactively manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and problems.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling comScore’s custom services to existing clients.
- Act as the customer advocate internally to comScore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as - needed.
- In a proactive manner, look for ways to improve client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative custom solutions.
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account. Answer client questions and ensure any issues are resolved.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal comScore teams (CSRs, Sales, AS, and IT)
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyze data, and maintain account information in CRM.
- Travel to client locations and attend meetings as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a client-facing position within analytics, audience measurement, advertising agency, or digital media business.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- Competency working with complex research/measurement data
- Minimum of three years account management, agency, or research experience
- Strong data, analytics, and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships and delivering to client needs
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.