Job Title: Client Success Associate
Location: Portland, OR
About This Role:
The TV Client Success Team are the first point of contact for all client support inquiries for comScore Television products. As an Associate on the TV Client Success team you insure that clients are able to access comScore TV data reporting tools and work to resolve client inquiries related to product reporting, data metrics and methodology. Contact with clients is primarily via telephone and email. Provide the highest level of client support through prompt response, follow-through and accuracy. Work closely with various comScore departments as needed to provide client solutions. Always maintain client and company confidentiality.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop foundational understanding of comScore suite of TV products
· Create user access credentials for comScore Television products
· Pull various business reports to internal sales / client support teams
· Provide high caliber client support for comScore Television products, escalating issues intra - and inter - departmentally as needed
· Track and manage client issue status via CRM tool
What You’ll Need:
· High School graduate or Bachelor’s degree, in advertising, communications, marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required
· 0-2 years’ experience in a client services role or 0-2 years advertising/marketing
· Excellent client service skills Media background/knowledge is preferred Comfortable with data and software technologies.
· Demonstrated experience prioritizing and handling multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Demonstrated experience dealing with conflict and resolving issues in a professional manner High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to take initiative, be pro-active, and follow-up Knowledge of productivity software including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.