LOCATION: RESTON, VA/BOSTON, MA
REPORTS TO: SENIOR MANAGER, CLIENT INSIGHTS
The Client Insights (CI) Lead Analyst will help leading Financial Services firms gain business value from Comscore’s data by improving clients’ understanding of consumer behavior, market trends, competitive strategies and opportunities arising from new technology developments in the industry. They will work alongside our Analytics, Survey, and Sales partners to deliver strategic consulting services that address clients’ strategic business questions, ultimately growing client relationships and accounts.
The ideal candidate is a business & data analyst, a marketing strategist, and a creative storyteller. They will be able to manipulate and interpret data from Comscore's vast datasets, package that data into a story with actionable insights, and present findings to clients in various functions and levels, including executives. In support of the above, they will develop deep knowledge of how our data is generated and processed, gaining the technical knowledge needed to elevate ongoing deliveries, create innovative custom solutions and optimize processes.
The Lead Analyst will use their business & marketing acumen, analytical mindset and project management skills to deliver superior client value and service. Excellent time management, analytical rigor, grit and the ability to make decisions under uncertainty are essential. The right candidate is someone that others want to work with every day: they are collaborative, positive and able to resolve conflicts productively.
If you have a passion for business, marketing, data analysis and storytelling, Comscore provides a great opportunity to grow your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create custom reports and analyses that address clients' business questions and goals. Conduct industry and competitive research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, manipulate and analyze large amounts of data, and prepare client-ready spreadsheets and presentations.
- Present findings directly to clients via webinar and in person meetings. Present to audiences of various sizes, functions and seniority with confidence and ease.
- Deliver exceptional client service support. Gain deep understanding of client business strategy and market trends, communicate in a responsive and effective manner, and build personal rapport with clients quickly. Act as the primary point of contact for strategic clients across all custom delivery streams.
- Become an expert in Comscore solutions, capabilities and data. Deliver high quality work, optimize processes and design new solutions.
- Build strong working relationships with internal partners and teammates. Treat others with respect, project positivity, communicate with candor and resolve conflict productively.
- Manage many priorities with minimal oversight. Plan and prioritize to hit deadlines in conditions that may change rapidly or involve ambiguity.
- Degree in marketing, quantitative, or technical field. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of work experience that includes analytical experience. Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to translate that data into business insight.
- Financial Services or Marketing experience a plus.
- Experience working directly with internal or external clients in a consulting or analytics role
- Experience leading meetings and giving formal presentations required.
- Strong and expert Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones.
- Experience which involves exposure to the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Experience with custom market research, analyzing consumer Internet behavior, or consulting.
- Excellent attention to detail along with a strong work ethic and desire to go the extra mile.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to operate mostly independently.
- Ability to manage and develop ongoing client relationships.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help others.
- Intellectual curiosity; resourceful and persistent in pursuit of becoming an expert in new industries quickly and stay up to the minute on trends Excellent written and verbal communication skills.